1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?
To present this, I’ve decided to use Powerpoint and as an extra, to post some facebook comments from my peers on my music magazine design.
3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
4. Who would be the audience for your media product?
5. How did you attract/address your audience?
For the evaluation, I am planning to put them both onto a powerpoint together and them putting this onto a video to show a range of _________ in my evaluations. I also plan to do some recordings or interviews as an extra so that I can see what my target audience think of my magazine overall and what I could do to improve for next time.
6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
I am thinking of constructing this particular question on a word document or maybe even on Adobe Flash to show off new skills I’ve learnt.
7. *Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
*Only answer this question when evaluating your final music mag
This gallery contains 7 photos.
As I took over 20+ photos, I chose only the best photos.